First we want to say we love your thoughtful and great comments on the last posts. We are so lucky to connect with so many conscious and loving people. Keep shining! We are also very happy to be able to share what we find online with YOU. In this way, we all can help each other to live a more conscious and aware life that will in the end benefit us all on our beautiful planet! With that said, if you find information or whatever you think is worth sharing – please let us know.
How are you today lovely? Did you have a good start of the week? 🙂 We love the pic we posted above and it is a perfect reminder to stay grounded. Whatever circumstances we are in and how we might feel and do, in the end we are a little dot in the space! 😉 Is it not amazing to release the resistance and truly see things from another perspective? Stress or negative feelings in this very moment can easily be shifted as soon we change perspective!
The spring has arrived to Amsterdam and we are so grateful to finally be able to stroll around without winter clothes on. Yeeey! We have a big deadline coming up next week on Tuesday and been a bit overloaded with work. The amazing part is that it truly does not feel like work when it is our passion we are breathing and dreams we are living! We seriously cannot wait to tell you all about our up-coming project. We want to wait another month but please meanwhile keep your fingers crossed and send your good vibes our way! This is a project that truly will benefit so many and make an impact in the world 🙂 Your love is very much appreciated!
As you already know, we are crazy about our green smoothies in the morning. It has truly been a life changer. When you realize how good you actually can feel – Oh boy, no turning back to old way of having breakfast (or any other meals)! No more energy dip and a huge urge for a coffe to try to mantain the energy til lunch. It feels so liberating that for once in life not to be the “slave” under food and always have the need for something to keep going or to satisfy a need. Life has become so much easier now! 😀 We will write a post about this later on. So many thoughts worth sharing!
Today we want to share a yummie green smoothie with you. If you are new to the green divine way to start the day 😉 Donnot be afraid of adding some spinach to your smoothie. It seriously tastes nothing and you will instead get filled of all kind of health benefits. When you get used to the green colour – start adding more and more green goodies. Super soon you will most likely be hooked! Today we wish to share our Green Perfection smoothie, sooo good!
Simply put all your ingredients in your blender. Let it go until it is nice texture. Pour it in your glas and voilá!
One of these green goodies we have started to include in our morning rituals is chlorella. Therefore, we would like to share the amazing health benefits and why we enjoy to add it to our diet.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CHLORELLA
- Chlorella is a green algae and is one of the world´s most nutritious food.
- Chlorella provides natural detoxification and is one of the most powerful resources today available to help your body naturally fight environmental pollutions. When you take chlorella into your body it will naturally bind it to lingering heavy metals, chemicals and pesticides that you have left in your digestive tract, which is your body´s pathway to your bloodstream where harmful toxins are found and easily goes into your body´s cells. Therefore, it is so important to clean yourself as much as possible. It is said that after a couple of months of using chlorella your body will be significantly detoxified.
- Chlorella is also rich in vitamins like; vitamin A/ B1 / B2 / B6 / B12 / C / E.
- Like most dark green veggies, chlorella is packed with magnesium, which improves blood sugar levels, hearth health, mental health etc.
- In chlorella you can also find important minerals like potassium, iron and calcium.
- If this is not enough, chlorella is a rich source of protein. There is also a good balance of amino acids, including all of the essential ones that our bodies need to function. Without these we would not be able to rebuild the body´s lean tissues and neurotransmitters.
- Chlorella contains chlorophyll which is a green pigment (gives the colour) but can also improve immunity, alkalinity and inflammation. It is even said, it can fight bad breath! 😉
Seriously, there are like 1000 more health benefits WHY chlorella is truly amazing! We have chosen a couple of them so you get a little hint how powerful chlorella actually is. We have specially chosen to add chlorella to our diet now in the beginning of our clean lifestyle since it is highly detoxicating. We wish to speed up our detox and get rid of as much bad stuff we have collected within us during our lives so we can be as clean and vibrant as possible!
Before we let you go for now we want to share today´s powerful words by Michio Kushi with you. It is regarding a healthy lifestyle and in the end, it is not only about the food or your intentions you put out there. We are all connected in the whole. So keep your loving vibes high – in all aspects!
“If you are eating well and your condition is pure and clean, life itself becomes like the dreams or visions that you have when sleeping.”
Julie & Katrin
Sources: http://www.naturalnews.com/027384_chlorella_health_benefits.html , http://www.goforlife.se/produkter/chlorella , http://www.antioxidants-for-health-and-longevity.com/health-benefits-of-chlorella.html , http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/02/01/is-this-one-of-natures-most-powerful-detoxification-tools.aspx