We have some pretty busy weeks in front of us regarding our own company and up-coming projects but at the same time we are very excited about everything that is in this very moment. What we have come to realize so profoundly (we know we are saying it on a daily basis but is worth repeating ;)) that the only thing that truly matters is this present moment. Life will never happen tomorrow or the day after. Not even in 10 min. All we ever have, and will have… is now! We think we all can agree on that yet the majority of human beings are somewhere else with their thoughts 95 % of the time. We donnot think it is bad to make plans and think about up-coming events if we do it with the puropose to rise our own vibrations to allow ourselves to attract more well-being right now. We love the art of vizualisation and have used it a lot in our last years to create our own reality – and it has worked perfectly! In matter of fact beyond perfectly and we have been amazed over and over again. We had been visulatizing ourselves living in Italy and guess what, we have spent years living la dolce vita over there. Not talking about where we are now BUT we have come to a point on our spiritual journey (thank YOU Eckhart Tolle!!!) and it has truly starting to sink in on the most powerful and profound way that all that is, is this present moment! If we can choose to love and enjoy ourselves right here, right now everything will unfold with perfection and we donnot need to spend a moment of worry in our lives. We have lived enough evidence that universe really does everything for us when we allow it. This is not only a “happy hippie talk” but on the most profound quantom physic level. The day we realized all these facts and information – our lives have been for ever transformed! It simply cannot be for nothing that our planet rotate with perfection around its orbit? Do you not agree? 😉
However, it has taken a lot of conscious work for us to come to this point but it has totally been worth it. We are faaaaar from perfect regarding this but we want to encourage you, if you are aware of your thoughts wandering away a little bit too frequently, to start to take control over your mind. Slowly be in charge over your thoughts and emotions. With time and practice you will be a deliberate creator! The more you rise your awareness about all that is and your own power within – the easier it gets. When you get a hang of the fact that you create every single situation, you can start to use it to your advantage. Oh boy – when you do that you will realize that the fun is here to stay! In the end, is it not what life is all about? Love, laugh, enjoy, share, co-create. 🙂
Something that makes us smile is a perfect ripe mango and it is one of our absolute favourite fruits. We indulge in this super delicious “king of fruits” quite frequently. We simply cannot have enough. Luckily mango is not only yummie to enjoy but the health benefits are amazing. So let´s have a look on why you should eat this piece of heaven with a huge and happy appetite!
MANGO`S HEALTH BENEFITS
- By eating a cup of mango you get 25 % of your daily value of vitamin A, wich makes wonders for your eyes. Vitamin A promotes good eyesights and prevents night blindness and dry eyes but also vitamin A is an antioxidant vitamin and is giving protection against free radicals that can harm your internal system. With that said, it could be a pretty good way to help the body to stay disease free.
- Mango is rich in fiber so if you enjoy a mango a day you will definitely be sure you will stay miles away from constipation, piles and spastic colon. Pretty good deal, huh?
- Mango also contains an enzyme for breaking down protein.
- Did you know that mango is a true immune system booster? The amazing amount of vitamin C and vitamin A among with 25 different kinds of carotenoids will keep your immune system healthy and strong. Carotenoids together with betacarotene and astragalin – are three very powerful antioxidants that have the power to neutralize free radicals in your body. Heart disease, premature aging and cancer are due to these free radicals. Therefore, we better eat it up with our mangoes!
- If this is not enough. Mango also contains selenium, calcium, iron and phosphorus. Our powerful friend is also rich in riboflavin, vitamin B6/A/C/E/K, niacin, folate, thiamin and panthothenic acid. This helps you to stay away from a host of diseases that can come with the deficiencies of these vitamins and minerals.
- Lastly we also want to add, since we all want to glow on the outside 😉 That mango is an excellent source to get your skin glowing since mango clear clogged pores and eliminate pimples.
– Frozen raspberries
– Hemp protein powder
Mix your ingredients in your blender and be ready to thrive!
Today´s powerful words come from Wayne Dyer and we think it suits perfectly with quantom physics and all that is. Never be afraid to explore a new way of thinking:
“The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.”
Julie & Katrin